October 9th, 2020
- Security feature: Notification email is now sent to users when their password is changed
- A new
Not in listrule is available for number and string variable inside the rules section of the editor.
- URL parameters are now removed from the signup page. With this release, the signup URL will look cleaner.
- Newly added scenes will automatically be shown in the left menu if the
auto add scenes to menuoption is checked in project settings.
Custom login form -> Custom Listand
Azure -> Microsoft(Azure)(On viewer groups page)
- Browser variable now shows all supported browsers properly
- Viewer state forwarding will not accept or make requests to invalid URLs anymore
Apart from these, there’s continuous work going on for making GMetri more compliant to a few enterprise security guidelines and making the overall customer experience faster.