September 11th, 2020
Note that Teaxr is the internal name for the GMetri platform.
GMetri now supports deeper integration with other platforms thanks to Viewer State Forwarding.
Viewer State Forwarding via external api calls. Viewer’s state can be transmitted when this settings is defined. This settings can be modified on the organization settings page under
- Mute/Unmute Connections and Volume control for audio/video elements
- A new Scorm Embed element is added which can run scorm packages inside GMetri experiences
- Fullscreen button can be hidden from view link by unchecking the
Show fullscreenproperty in project settings layout inside the editor
- Popup and EmbedHTML element’s styling has been improved. The content now fit the screen properly
- Toolbar options (like duplicate, hide etc.) on the rightbar now are disabled for those elements that don’t support the functionality
- A few security updates were made and dead code was removed
- Collaboration invite emails have been fixed